Friday, July 22, 2011

Brides Maids

Two days ago i went to the movie Brides Maids. I went with my friend and we sat down in the dark room. Ofcourse i had bought a box full of nachos and salsa. Hey what can i say? I just love nachos! Hmmm nachos...
Nachos
Nachos
Nachos
Nachos
Nachos
NACHOS!

Yeah sorry for that...

ANYWHO,

So, i went to Brides Maids and it was awesome! I laughed so hard i was crying. Wow those women were crazy! Brides Maids is def a movie i could see 100 times and NOT get bored!!!
I would sooo recommend this movie to anybody who likes a good laugh! ;)

That was it for today...

Sayounara,
Esmee-chan.

2 comments:

  1. I freaking love Brides Maids! It was like the movie The Hangover but then the girl version! Ooooh and i love me some nachos too! >.<

    xxx Kayo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also loved Brides Maids! I laughed so hard at the plane scene! :D

    -Jolene

    ReplyDelete