Saturday, March 17, 2012

What I have been up to lately.

I'll begin with saying i'm sooo sorry for not updating in what, 2 months? Yes, it's a lame excuse, but I have been very busy with school. Not so long ago my grades were not that good and I had to turn them into good ones. Right now half of my grades are turned good and I have to take care of the other half now. I blame myself and my lazy attitude, but hey, what do you expect from a 17 year old yaoi/anime/kpop lover?

Moving on...

Right now between school activities i'm re-watching Family Outing and watching Running Man whenever there's a new episode. I have to say that Monday Couple is the best! I love you Gary oppa! And ofcourse the whole Running Man cast ^-^

Also, I am thinking about changing my template because, well, i'm not liking it so much anymore. I just want a simple template with a cute banner and that's it. Maybe tomorrow when i'm finished with my homework i'll change my blog template. I think I will.

Sayounara,
Esmée-chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment