Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm bahaaack!

YOSH! Okay i have no idea why i just said that, but i think i have a good reason... Yeah no not really...

I'm back from Disney! *aplause*
And it was EPIC! I hugged tweedle dee and tweedle dum! I feel awesome now.
I also ate for the first time an red sticky covered apple and was sick afterwards... But it was totally worth it!
The ride from Holland to France was 5 hours, but we listened to Glee and Disney songs, so yeah we rocked the car!

I am not quite ready to post about anime yet, because in a couple of hours i will receive a phone call telling me if i passed my exams or not and well i am REALLY nervous!!!
I think that if i passed my exams my facial expression will be like this:

Jup...

Sayounara,
A very nervous Esmee-chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment