Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Why FanFiction is dangerous...

Today i fainted...
Why, you may ask? I'll tell you why.

As you all know from my last post, i am kinda (as in REALLY) addicted to FanFiction. So, today while laying on my bed, browsing on my laptop and listening to sappy lovey-dovey music (i know...) i wanted to read another sasuxnaru FanFic. So i did! :)

But, that is not the point to why i "fainted". The point is that when i was in the middle of the FanFic Naruto had sent Sasuke a bouquet of roses with in the middle a fake rose for Valentine's Day with a card attached to it that said: Sasuke, the day the middle rose dies is the day i stop loving you, Naruto.

First, i got a MAJOR nosebleed.
Second, i squaled like a crazy fangirl on drugs...
Third, i fainted... Kinda... Not really, but it looked like i fainted...

I DID however smack my head against the wall, because i was running around in my room like a crazy maniac. I know i'm SUPER crazy, but you'll get used to it :3

The FanFic is called: Bouquet of roses. And the author is Kativa-chan. So, look it up, read it, get a nosebleed, squal like a crazy fangirl on drugs, kinda faint and smack your head against a wall because you were running around like a maniac. Good luck! XD

Sayounara,
A bruised Esmee-chan.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha that sounds like something i may do too when i read such an sasunaru! XD
    Awww but i like your crazy-ness! ^-^

    x Kayo :)

    ReplyDelete