Sunday, May 22, 2011

Haruhi Suzumiya

So i just couldn't wait to post again and my first thought was: Haruhi Suzumiya. (left under in the pic)
I don't know why, but i just thought of her XD
And come on, who doesn't love Haruhi? For the ones that haven't seen The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, google it. lol
I'm sorry, but i don't want to explain the whole thing. Hey what can i say? I'm a lazy person. XD
The first time i saw The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya i was like: wtf is her problem? I mean she is pretty and all, but she looks kinda... angry. Eventually i saw her funny, no wait, hilarious side and came to love the anime. It was kinda sad though that the anime has such few episodes. I mean, i was longing for more! 
And i do not only love Haruhi, the rest is also so hilariously (yes hilariously is a word...) cool!
It basically means that i love The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Yeah, who would of thought that? o.o
Well, i don't know what to say anymore... I will post again asap!

Sayounara,
Esmee-chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment